Happy New Years

I just want to say that the last two days have brought me some of the best experiences of my life! Unfortunately for the sake of keeping up with this blog (not for me though - it'll be a nice break after the craziness of the past 48 hours, even though there's plenty of work to be done), we're on the road to Markala early tomorrow morning, and I will be without internet until Tuesday evening. However, I have about a 6 hour road trip ahead of me tomorrow, so I will have plenty of time to write an extensive summary of the conclusion of the tournament. Suffice to say that it was a historic moment for the Little Eagles project, and it couldn't have gone any better, which I owe to Sekou's hard work in organizing it. I promise a huge post on Tuesday, so look for that. Check out the pics from the day here.


Catch you on the flip side

-R

P.S. I have a really special video that will show just how much this game meant to these kids. It's amazing and I'll get it up when I get home. There are a few new videos from earlier on in the trip on our youtube page.


POSTED IN
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.